A 30-year veteran of the construction industry, Vince has been involved in numerous high-profile projects throughout his career. He has learned all aspects of construction management starting as a Superintendent, earning a promotion to Project Manager and now, Project Executive. He oversees all projects to a successful completion.
Richardson Olmsted Complex & Hotel Henry, Buffalo, NY
Situated amongst 48 acres within the City of Buffalo’s museum district and cultural corridor, sits the Richardson Olmsted Complex. This sprawling, 480,000-sq. ft. Medina sandstone and brick complex originally opened as the Buffalo State Asylum for the Insane in 1880 but had been dormant for years. The adaptive reuse project includes a high-tech event and conference center that occupies two adjacent ward buildings. The full-service hotel features 88 guest rooms and suites, destination amenities and integrated technology. Also included are five new restaurants, a ballroom for events, architectural gallery and 20,000 sq. ft. of conference centers.
Frank Lloyd Wright’s Darwin D. Martin House, Buffalo, NY
Vince has served as Project Executive on three phases of the historical preservation of the Darwin D. Martin House. Over the past decade, work has included the Pergola; Conservatory; Carriage House; exterior and interior work bringing the Martin House proper back to its 1907 condition; upgrades to MEP systems and security; and extensive restoration on interior finishes.
Conventus Center for Collaborative Medicine, Buffalo, NY
On a two+ acre site, a brownfield site was abated to begin construction for a $100 million; 345,000 sq. ft. building with seven floors, and two levels of belowgrade parking. The facility includes 92,000 sq. ft. office space, 12,000 sq. ft. of conference rooms, 21,800 sq. ft. of collaborative space, 54,000 sq. ft. of laboratory space and 114,000 sq. ft. of clinical procedure/support space.
- Conventus Fit-out for Athenex - Completed the fit-out of floor 6 for Athenex. 50,000 sq. ft. of Class A office space. Components include office and conference space, research labs and support space. Among the unique components is a 11,600 sq. ft. BSL-2 laboratory space.
- Conventus Fit-out for UBMD - Completed the fit-out of floors 4 and 5. The 100,000 sq. ft. of space includes administrative suites, clinical patient care and rehab facilities as well as outpatient care.
Additional projects include:
- Buffalo Public Schools Restoration Program, Buffalo, NY
- Hauptman-Woodward Medical Research Institute, Buffalo, NY
- Olean General Hospital, Olean, NY
- University at Buffalo, Clinical Translational Research Center, Buffalo, NY