With three decades of construction industry experience, Tony Cimino has earned a reputation as a highly respected professional who works to strategically position preconstruction services to both internal and external clients. Tony spent much of his career in project management and thus has expertise in all facets of the construction industry, including estimating, project engineering, procurement, design-build and safety. Tony has overseen numerous commercial, hospitality, institutional and industrial projects. During these projects, he recognized that traditional approaches to construction simply would not meet today’s demands. This began his interest in incorporating lean processes, integrating technology as a way to save time and money on projects.
As Arc’s Vice President for Preconstruction, Tony is responsible for leading our preconstruction process, helping to secure profitable business for the company, in accordance with corporate objectives. Committed to making sure clients receive the greatest project scope for their budget, Tony is highly skilled in procurement and purchasing strategies. He has served as Director of Purchasing and Procurement for multiple large construction firms, earning high marks for his strict qualification and bidding processes. Tony also manages Arc’s diversity compliance procurement goals for Minority and Woman-Owned Business Enterprises (MWBEs) and Service-Disabled and Veteran-Owned Businesses (SDVOBs).
A few career highlights include:
- Buffalo State College, multiple projects, Buffalo, NY
- Buffalo High Tech Manufacturing Innovation Hub @ Riverbend, Buffalo, NY
- Conventus Center for Collaborative Medicine, Buffalo, NY
- Entertainment Village Hotel, Thompson, NY
- New Era Clubs, Orchard Park, NY
- Nineteen North Apartments, Buffalo, NY
- Resorts World Cstskill, Thompson, NY
- School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, Buffalo, NY
- Seneca Niagara & Allegany Casinos, Niagara Falls & Allegany, NY
- Tioga Downs Casino Racing & Entertainment, Nichols, NY